Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome Friends






Welcome to my new blog about the signs I love, and all things primitive and crafty that inspire me. After a two year hiatus, Primitive Expressions is back, and hopefully it will be bigger and better than ever. I have a new Etsy store that will be up and running at the end of August, as well as a Facebook page where I will keep you updated with information about the store as well as showcase my favourite signs! There are lots of new signs and block sets coming in September, as well as old favourites. I can't wait to paint them and share them all with you! I hope you enjoy your visits here, preferably with a good cup of coffee, because you'll soon learn I love coffee almost as much as I love signs!



"Cherish yesterday, live today, dream tomorrow."~Richard Bach

No comments:

Post a Comment